Greenwood Mobile App with remote deposit capture
GREENWOOD CREDIT UNION (GCU) is pleased to announce that there is now a new mobile banking app available through the Apple store and Google PlayStore.
With GCU’s mobile banking, you can have access to your accounts, wherever and whenever you want by using your mobile phone or other device to bank the way that’s best for you. You can complete your banking from almost anywhere and it is easy, secure and fast.
GCU Mobile Banking Features:
- Access your account information to verify balances
- Transfer funds between GCU accounts
- View transaction history on your accounts
For more information.click Here
GCU is pleased to that announce remote deposit capture is now available on your mobile app.
NOTE: All deposits must contain “GCU E-deposit” on the back of the check with the endorsement.
NOTE: Limit per check of $2,500.00 and a total daily limit of $5,000.00.
The following lists the ineligible checks and items that cannot be used with this service:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into (commonly called two party checks).
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by GCU’s current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your GCU account.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through drafts, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this agreement.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a mobile deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Checks that have previously been deposited at by other methods at GCU or any other financial institution.
- Checks or items on which a stop payment order has been issued or for which there are insufficient funds.
- Insurance drafts.
- Credit card cash advance checks.
- Money Orders.
- Checks made payable to cash.
To review the entire terms and conditions of remote deposit capture, please:click Here