Limited Time Offer! Special Mortgage Rates!
GCU is offering special low rates for 10-20 year mortgages.Call Joe Schiavulli at 401-562-2729.
- LTV must be 80% or lower with all borrowers having a credit score of 700 or better.
- Maximum loan amount cannot exceed $417,000.
- Property insurance and flood insurance (if applicable) are required.
- 1-2 family owner occupied properties only and cannot be combined with any other special offer.
- Refinancing GCU loan must reduce remaining term by at least 5 years.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
New purchase or refinance
Whether you’re looking for your very first home mortgage, second home, investment property or to refinance your home, our experienced lending team is here to help you find the best mortgage for your needs and your budget…with low rates and closing costs, and a variety of mortgage plans. To apply, please contact GCU’s mortgage specialist at 401-562-2729.
Greenwood Credit Union has a wide variety of mortgage programs at low, competitive rates. We offer:
- Fixed -where the rate or payment will not change over the life of the loan
- Adjustable rates – which typically have lower rates than fixed rate mortgages, and allow borrowers to qualify for a larger loan with lower initial payments
- High loan to value
- Less than perfect credit programs
- Free mortgage pre-qualification
Home Affordable Refinance Programs
Greenwood Credit Union is leading the way in refinancing with the newly enhanced and expanded provisions of the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). If you have previously been unable to refinance because of declining home values, you may now be eligible to get a new more affordable mortgage. This program may help you qualify for today’s low mortgage rates and GCU is here to help you. Call GCU’s mortgage specialist at 401-562-2729.
If you have an existing GCU mortgage and are having financial difficulty please click here for information that may be able to help.
NEW MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE INFORMATION:
Buying a home is a process that requires many steps and can often be very stressful. Recently, the government has made a number of changes to the documents and steps involved in applying for a mortgage, receiving information and closing the loan. These steps are designed to make the process less complicated and to give the borrower more time and tools when shopping for a loan. Whether you are applying for a mortgage for the 1st time or whether you have applied for mortgages in the past, this article will help explain the changes you can expect to see.
For more information:click Here
If you still have any questions after reading the article, do not hesitate to contact us!